Old driver from 2009 for Designjet 500, 510, 800 series printers. January 18 2022, 0 Comments
Designjetpartsfast.com now offers new Designjet printers, ink, and cartridges for immediately delivery. Models include T630, T650, T730, T830, T1600, T1700, T2600.
The 500 series worked great until HP upgraded with the kill switch embedded.
500 Driver link:
510 Driver link:
Either one above should work in a 800 model.
Firmware A.04.02 is too big to post here. Send me an email.
For all other legacy models
1. Unarchived the rar file. It will create a folder called pl532en
2. Opened the Add a printer window and selected adding a network printer (mine is running on home wired internet though a router).
3. I selected "the printer that I want isn't listed"
4. I selected "Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname"
5. I entered "TCP/IP Device" for the host type.
6. Under the "host or IP address" I entered the IP address (192.168.1.35)
7. after "next" I get a message saying that the computer is connecting to the printer then a "Install print driver" window comes up. It asks me to select the printer from a list or to click the box if I have a disk.
8. On the list it has my correct printer and the model I have (Hp Designjet755CM(C3198B)
9. It has an alert saying the driver is not digitally signed.
10. I selected "Next" anyway
11. The printer name in the box came up HP Designjext 755CM(C3198B) by HP - I left it unchanged.
12. I selected "Next"
13. I received a green bar saying it was installing the driver.
14 A window came up for "Print Sharing" with the default to share the printer so I left that alone and selected "Next"
15. The next window said I successfully added the designjet and if I wanted it to be my default. I unchecked the box.
16. I selected the button to print a test page.
17. The box came up saying it was sending a test page to the printer and the green light on the printer started flashing.
18. Windows Test Print Completed!
Please leave a comment below if this worked (or not).