DesignJet 500 Electronics Module
System Error: 01:10 Problem
Description: Electronics Module failure.
The possible cause could be:
1. The Electronics Module is of the wrong type (a 16 MB Electronics Module will not work in a 24" Model).
2. Reading, writing or initializing the EEROM failed.
3. One of the ASIC’s was not found within the Serial Bus that connects the Electronics Module to the Carriage Assembly.
4. One of the ASIC’s did not respond to the Serial Bus that connects the Electronics Module to the Carriage Assembly.
5. The Electronics Module is requesting a move to the Service Station while the previous move is still being completed.
6. The Electronics Module Cooling Fan has reached its current limit. Corrective Action: Replace the Electronics Module
Other related error codes:
|Designjet 500 – 01:10 error||Electronics module failure|
|Designjet 500 – 01:11 error||Electronics module fan failure|
|Designjet 500 – 01:12 error||EEROM not configured correctly|
|Designjet 500 – 01:13 error||Electronics module failure|