DesignJet 800 Electronics Module
One Year Exchange Warranty
The part you will receive includes a One Year Exchange Warranty. It is verified to work without errors by me -- A HP Certified Technician trained to work on the HP DesignJet 500 series printers since they were first introduced back in 2001.
How does a defective core exchange work?
THIS ITEM REQUIRES THE RETURN OF YOUR DEFECTIVE PART.
I can ship immediately. SHIPPING TODAY REQUIRES A $100.00 REFUNDABLE CORE DEPOSIT.
An invoice for the CORE DEPOSIT will be emailed to you via Paypal (credit card accepted).
A pre-paid shipping label for the return of the defective part will be included in the package.
I send you a pre-paid shipping label for the return of the defective part (US customers only).
When the package tracking number for your defective part is registered on the USPS website, your replacement part will be shipped to you.
System Error: 01:10 Problem
Description: Electronics Module failure.
The possible cause could be:
1. The Electronics Module is of the wrong type (a 16 MB Electronics Module will not work in a 24" Model).
2. Reading, writing or initializing the EEROM failed.
3. One of the ASIC’s was not found within the Serial Bus that connects the Electronics Module to the Carriage Assembly.
4. One of the ASIC’s did not respond to the Serial Bus that connects the Electronics Module to the Carriage Assembly.
5. The Electronics Module is requesting a move to the Service Station while the previous move is still being completed.
6. The Electronics Module Cooling Fan has reached its current limit. Corrective Action: Replace the Electronics Module
Other related error codes:
|Designjet 500 – 01:10 error||Electronics module failure|
|Designjet 500 – 01:11 error||Electronics module fan failure|
|Designjet 500 – 01:12 error||EEROM not configured correctly|
|Designjet 500 – 01:13 error||Electronics module failure|